Mechanical Equipment Services for Food Processing Plants
We Care For Your Food Processing Plant, Just Like It’s Ours
Properly executed mechanical equipment services that stick to a budget and structured plan will significantly impact the efficiency and safety of your meat packing or other Food Processing plant, while also setting your company up for long-term prosperity. Let Rasmussen Mechanical Services become your single source solution provider to help your Food Processing plant operate more efficiently.
We provide many mechanical services to help you stay in production and keep things running smoothly. We have experts to manage all of your:
- Boiler repair, Boiler Retube, Deaerator repair, Cooker Repair, Rendering Vessel Repair, Heat Exchanger repair, Refractory repair, Steam Kettle repair and other Pressure Vessel Repairs
- Piping and New Equipment Installs – Including Boiler install, Deaerator install, pump install, fan install, heat exchanger install, air compressor install, valve install, regulator install, Steam Accumulator install, pressure vessel install, & cooling towers install.
- Burner Repair, Burner Tune, Burner Controls Upgrade and Burner Retrofit
- HVAC Services, Rooftop units repair, air handlers, water heaters
- Reliability Solutions such as Rotating Equipment Vibration Analysis, Shaft Alignment, Fan Balance, Infrared Thermography, Oil Sampling, Ultrasonic Leak Detection, and Steam Trap Surveys
- Air Compressor repairs, Air Compressor Oil Change and Filter Change, Compressed Air Dryer Repair or Replacement, and Air Compressor Bearing Changes
- Biological Safety Cabinet Repair and Biological Safety Cabinet Certification
Schedule a Consultation Today!
See the Service in Action
Looking for a service that’s not on this list? Just give us a call at 1-800-237-3141 and we will get a custom proposal created for you!
Food Processing Plant Projects
Below is a list of some of our recent Food Processing plant projects which display our commitment to quality service first hand.
We’ve created these resources to help you budget, plan and choose the best solution provider for your plant shutdown: