Mechanical Services for Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
Patient Safety is on the line every day
Proper mechanical services and a structured maintenance plan will significantly impact the efficiency and safety of your patients and healthcare facilities, while also setting you up for long-term operational success.
We provide many solutions to help your hospital or healthcare facility as it grows. Offering dependable, responsive, and innovative mechanical systems, services, and maintenance to satisfy your needs. We have experts in managing all of your needs. Including these areas:
- Boiler – Heat Exchanger, Refractory, and Pressure Vessel Repairs
- Piping and New Equipment Installs – Pumps, Fans, Boilers, Heat Exchangers, Air Compressors, Valves, Regulators, Vessels, and Cooling Towers
- Burner Tune and Control Upgrades and Burner Retrofit
- Rotating Equipment Vibration Analysis – Alignment and Balance, Infrared Thermography, Oil Sampling, Ultrasonic Leak Detection, and Steam Trap Surveys
- New Air Compressors – Oil and Filter Changes, Dryer Repair/Replacement, and Bearing Changes
- Pharmacy Compliance Testing – Biological Safety Cabinet Repair and Biological Safety Cabinet Certification
- Certify Air Changes per Hour for Operating Rooms, Labs, and Isolation Rooms per AIA and ASHRAE.
We know how to help you and all your healthcare facility needs. Let Rasmussen Mechanical Services become your single source solution provider to help your healthcare facility operate more efficiently.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
See the Service in Action
Looking for a service that’s not on this list? Just give us a call at 1-800-237-3141 and we will get a custom proposal created for you!
Mercy Medical Center Redesign
Explore how we helped Mercy Medical Center redesign their HVAC, Temperature Controls and overall mechanical infrastructure in under 14 months to become a more dependable, responsive and innovative healthcare facility:
We’ve created these resources to help you budget, plan and choose the best solution provider for your healthcare facility: