FAA Control Tower
Sioux City, Iowa
Air & Water Balancing
Sioux Gateway Airport’s control tower was in need of piping repairs and equipment upgrades. This project included the replacement of older inefficient boilers, damaged hydronic piping, and removing the pneumatic building temperature control system.
Rasmussen Mechanical Services installed new 98% efficient condensing boilers, a Honeywell Directed Digital Control (DDC) building temperature control system, and installed a four (4) stage chiller for optimal cooling efficiency.
- 98% of efficient boilers were installed.
- DDC Building Controls gives the maintenance staff more control.
- Vibration analysis and alightment services.
- Provided air and water balancing for the entire HVAC system.
- Completed project without interfering with the tra c control tower’s operations.