Chiller Service, Sales, Rentals and Maintenance
Commercial and Industrial Chiller Services
We opened our doors back in 1970 as “Rasmussen Heating and Cooling”. While the times have changed, we still have the same primary focus; provide cost effective solutions for our customer’s heating and cooling needs. Our extensive knowledge of the HVAC industry brings the best in engineering and service execution to your facility. With decades of experience, our team of experts provides preventative, predictive, and proactive solutions. Our industrial and commercial chiller services include:
- Chiller Sales And Installation
- Emergency Chiller Service
- Portable Chiller Rentals
- Chiller Inspections
- Proactive And Preventative Chiller Maintenance
- Chiller Retrofits
- Chiller Parts And Accessories
Request an Estimate
Chiller Service and Repair
Our Chiller Services team can provide timely and professional guidance both to you and your team. With over 50 years experience working on large tonage systems, our team is here to help. We can service and repair:
- Centrifugal Chillers
- Screw Chillers
- Scroll Chillers
- Reciprocating Chillers
- Adsorption Chillers
From motor replacements and control panel upgrades to VFD installs and major upgrades, we have you have covered.
Chiller Sales And Installation
Rasmussen Mechanical has access to new and used chillers. From package chillers to low tempature chillers and everything in between, we are your one stop shop for all things chiller. We commonly sell and install major brands like:
- And more!
Request an estimate and let us know what you are looking for. Our team will help you find the best chiller for your facility and save you money along the way.
Reach Out To The Experts
If you need a rental…we have you covered. Our commercial and industrial rental department has the equipment you need to keep your facility running. With both air cooled and water cooled chillers available. Request an estimate today and tell us how we can help.
Why Rasmussen Mechanical?
Rasmussen Mechanical Services values the same qualities that our founder began the company with; values like integrity, craftsmanship, and honesty. We strive not only to provide the best service for our customers, but to build lasting relationships. To do this we provide:
- 24/7 Emergency Response and Technical Support
- Code Compliant Service, Repair and Retrofits
- Industrial and Commercial Maintenance Programs
- Large Industrial and Commercial Rental Fleets
- Over 10,000 Parts In Stock
- Ground Up Design and Installation
- Supplemental Operator Training
- Full System Audits
Request An Estimate
We Can Help
From reciprocating, rotary screw, centrifugal and frictionless centrifugal to absorption chillers, we are your chiller service company. We can resolve issues with capacity controls, refrigerant flow controls and provide all other chiller system services as well. Have a Trane chiller? We provide Trane chiller service and all other major brands. We can also provide industrial chiller rentals as well as commercial chiller rentals. Looking for chillers for sale? We sell both air-cooled and water cooled chillers.
Reach Out: 1-800-237-3141
We needed (help with) mechanical projects; welding, boiler, steam, condensate, compressed air, in different areas around our plant. Rasmussen Mechanical Services helped us evaluate our options and save us a lot of time and money to get back on line – ASAP.
Matt StrysonPlant Engineer, Hughes Brothers Inc.
I wouldn’t recommend anyone else… We had issues that other technicians couldn't get to the bottom of so Rasmussen came in and did the repair work and followed up with preventive maintenance.
Pete McNealCouncil Bluffs Community School District
We get all of our help from Rasmussen. I can call on the phone and talk with somebody and they are local.
Roger GrimmHoward County Med Center
Rasmussen Mechanical is a key partner in our school district's efforts to maintain effective and efficient mechanical systems.
Jeremy ChristiansenSuperintendent, Laurel – Concord – Coleridge Schools
You were by far the best outside contracting crew we have ever had the opportunity to work with. The knowledge and expertise was superior. Your guys did an outstanding job replacing our boiler's burners.
James RuckerMaintenance Supervisor, WireCo
Rasmussen does the job right the first time.
Steve FeautoMaintenance Custodial Supervisor, Riverside Elementary, Oakland, IA
I’ve worked in facilities all my life, for 35 years. I would recommend Rasmussen Mechanical because of their outstanding service and reliability... If my boilers break down I know who I’m going to call and who’s going to show up.
David McAteeDirector of Operations, Boystown National Research Hospital, Omaha, NE
I would recommend them to work with other people just based on the quality and craftsmanship of their work. We went from 75%-80% efficient to 92%-94% efficient. A 12%-15% gas savings for the plant.
Conrad BaldwinFacilities Utility Planner, Kelloggs, Omaha, NE
They’ve done a tremendous job for us. Not only are they there to do a job, but they can break it down to layman’s terms, so that as an operator, I can practice what they teach me. We’ve learned from their experience so it’s kind of a win-win for all of us.
Robert StilesUtility Technician, Mars Petcare, Aurora, NE
They do more than what’s expected and we have one contact we can call for many different services.
John NikkilaUtility Technician, West Pharmaceuticals, Kearney, NE
After the first boiler, we were so pleased with their service and quality that the second one was a no brainer.
Bruce GregersenUtility Technician, Riverside Lodge, Grand Island, NE
What are some important chiller maintenance considerations?
- Tube Cleaning – Tubes are the primary path for heat transfer and can have a big impact on the performance.
- Condenser Water Treatment – Untreated water results in higher condenser pressures and less heat transfers. It can also cause inconsistencies in water flow and temperature. Proper chemical treatments keeps the system working correctly.
- Analyze and Change Compressor Oil – Analyzing oil ensures you are changing the oil frequently enough.
- Purge Low Pressure Machines – This involves purging the system of non-condensable gases. This ensure air and moisture are low.
- Analyzing Compressor Water Temp – When possible; increasing the temperature of water being supplied to the facility will improve efficiency.
- Look at Flow Rates – Flow rates should be higher than 3 feet per second and less than 12 feet per second. To slow and you will have flow issues and two high and vibration and noise will create issues.