Boiler Repair & Code Services
Quality Repair & Pressure Vessel Maintenance
Meet Standards, Surpass Expectations
Rasmussen Mechanical Services’ Boiler Repair and Code Services Division has delivered quality services and repairs to customers for decades. We began as CG Johnson Boiler Company in 1915 and continue to provide code welding, re-tubing, refractory, and burner service for the commercial and industrial market. We hold R, S, H, U, and PP stamps and employ expert certified welders. This ensures we can perform an array of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Code Services and National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) repairs. Our team provides:
- Boiler tube replacement and repair
- Partial or complete water leg and stay bolt replacement
- Tubesheet/furnace repair or replacement
- Shell, drum, and header repair
- Vessel nozzles and openings installation/replacement
- ASME pressure vessel and power piping fabrication
- Refractory repair/replacement
- Non-destructive examination and integrity analysis
- Heat exchanger, economizer, chiller, and non-fired vessel repair/replacement
- Annual inspection assistance
- Section I, IV, or VIII Alterations
- HRSG tube repair and service
- Boiler Parts
- Boilers For Rent
Request an Estimate
We Focus on Your Savings
Our clients are our family, which means we want to see you save. Boiler and pressure vessel maintenance is pivotal in reducing waste and operating costs. With our services, you receive:
- Reduced unscheduled downtime
- Increased steam system efficiency
- 24/7 Emergency response
- Supplemental boiler operator training
- Fully code compliant services and repairs
- Boiler inspection assistance
Want to become a boiler expert? We have everything you need to know here!
See the Service in Action
Project Spotlight: Everett Elementary School
Read how Rasmussen Mechanical Services completed a boiler repair for Everett Elementary School.
Let Us Help
Boiler Services Brochure
Download our brochure to learn how Rasmussen Mechanical Services’ certifications and expertise in boiler repair and code services can help your facility reduce waste.
- Cleaver Brooks
- Superior Boiler
- Power Flame
- Weil McClain
- Bell & Gossett
- McDonnell & Miller
- Watson McDaniel
- Topog – E
- United Brass
- Spirax Sarco
- And More!
Check Out The Latest Posts From Our Blog
One of the easiest ways for a business to reduce operating expenses is to increase boiler efficiency. A great place to start lowering your bills is to look at how recently you performed boiler maintenance and how efficient your boiler is. The boiler draws in cool air, heats it up, and sends it out the stack. A lower stack gas temperature is ideal because the higher the temperature, the more energy leaves with the flue gas.
It’s important to understand how your boiler feed water system functions, especially when trying to extend the useful life of your equipment. Low-quality boiler feed water contains impurities and gases that can damage the whole system. This will lead to a reduction in efficiency and, even worse, boiler leaks or system leaks.
A condensing boiler is a water heating system designed to retrieve energy normally released from the boiler stack as waste. Latent heat is a significant source of energy. This means condensing boilers can potentially hold an efficiency rating of up to 98% in some cases. By comparison, a traditional boiler is generally between 70-85%.