Mechanical Construction Services
Advanced Industrial, Institutional, & Commercial Construction
What We Do
Our Mechanical Construction Services group can consult, design, and build mechanical solutions for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. Our goal is to help you reduce your operating costs, improve your building’s or facility’s health, and provide the mechanical services you need.
Consult: We help you make sense of your mechanical system. Our consulting services include budget pricing, equipment inspections, and a review of your building / facility’s mechanical system.
Design: We design all of your mechanical solutions in-house. We can keep it simple with two-dimensional drawings or go full-scale with a virtual model of your new mechanical room.
Build: To ensure your mechanical systems run properly, we have 7 service locations and 10 mechanical service departments, and over 200 service technicians. Our large mechanical equipment rental fleet and parts inventory can help you run all year long.
Mechanical Construction Brochure
Want to see how the mechanical construction division at Rasmussen Mechanical Services provides top quality services? Download our brochure for more details.
Mechanical Renovation and New Construction Services
Mechanical Engineering Design: We will work with your team to design the optimal mechanical solution to meet your project requirements. We will build you a sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective solution.
- Sustainable: We focus on the environment and your utility costs. Throughout your project we will incorporate sustainable engineering practices that deliver efficient, comfortable, and healthy environments. It is our priority to design a system with the highest efficiency and lowest cost of ownership.
- Reliable: Our mechanical solutions perform the way we design them to. We design these systems with maintenance in-mind. We make sure critical mechanical equipment are in easily accessible areas. This helps keep costs down and optimizes performance over the life of your mechanical system.
- Cost-Effective: During the mechanical system design process we will provide a clear plan of expected costs and savings. We will provide you with alternate solutions and highlight the impact of their long and short term savings.
DESIGN, BUILD, AND REPAIR SERVICES
- Two-Dimensional Construction Drawings and Specifications
- Three-Dimensional Modeling of Mechanical Systems and Spaces
- HVAC Systems for air delivery, equipment, chilled water, heated water, steam, glycol, and refrigeration
- Pump systems including geothermal, boiler, cooling tower, open loop, and hybrid systems
- Packaged air conditioning equipment
- Chiller, boiler, and tower systems
- Medical gas, compressed air, and other utility systems
- Central plant utility distribution
- Ventilation systems
- Air handling systems
- Variable refrigerant volume systems
- Industrial process design, fabrication, and installation
- Stainless steel welding, fabrication, and installation
- Dust and fume hood collection
- Kitchen exhaust hoods
Mechanical Services Spotlight: Virtual Design and Construction
We use the latest 3D scanning and modeling technology to give you an unprecedented look at your project before construction begins. Use your view or request one of ours to view the example.
Advantages of 3D Modeling
- Project Proposals: Using 3D Models for your request for proposal will give you the most accurate bids. This is because the model is built using the exact measurements needed to complete the construction.
- Design Documentation and Fabrication: The 3D models are easily transformed into 2D drawings with the correct specifications. This ensures the majority of the project is prefabricated and it reduces the total costs of the project.
- Reduce the Amount of Rework: Virtual mechanical design and construction significantly reduces the amount field modifications. This improves the speed of the project and reduces project costs.