Industrial, Institutional, and Commercial Mechanical Construction
Self-Performed Design, Build, and Repair Services
Our Mechanical Construction Services group consults, designs, and builds mechanical projects for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. Our goal is to help you reduce operating costs and improve your facility’s health, and provide the mechanical services you need.
From prefabrication to field installation, our full service mechanical solutions include piping, sheet-metal, temperature controls, and equipment installations.
- Process Piping Design and Installation
- Equipment Sizing, Sales, Installation and Maintenance
- New and Used Equipment
- Mechanical Engineering and Design
- Turnkey Design Build Projects
- Steam Traps and More
Mechanical Construction Brochure
Want to see how the mechanical construction division at Rasmussen Mechanical Services provides top quality services? Download our brochure for more details.
Industries We Serve
For decades, we have been providing the highest quality mechanical services to a variety of venues in the industrial, institutional, and commercial market places.
- Private and Public Institutions
- Education Facilities
- Hospitals and Healthcare
- Data Centers and IT Facilities
- Government and Defense
- Manufacturing and Food Processing Plants
- Biofuels and Ethanol
Mechanical Services Spotlight: Virtual Design and Construction
We use the latest 3D scanning and modeling technology to give you an unprecedented look at your project before construction begins.
Advantages of 3D Modeling
- Project Proposals: Using 3D Models for your project will give you the most accurate quotes. This is because the model is using the exact measurements needed to complete the project.
- Documentation and Fabrication: 3D models are transformed into 2D drawings with the correct specifications. This allows for the majority of the project to be prefabricated and it reduces the total costs of the project.
- Reduce the Amount of Rework: Virtual mechanical design and construction significantly reduces the amount field modifications. This improves the speed of the project and reduces project costs.
Rasmussen Mechanical Services partnered with Lueder Construction and performed the Mechanical and Temperature Controls scope of work. This included the installation of 16 DX (direct expansion) rooftop units, two (2) pool dehumidification units, and three (3) high-efficiency condensing boilers.
- 8 months of construction.
- Project coordination and management of additional trades.
- Just-in-time deliveries
- 0 injuries.