Temperature Control Services
Innovative Automated Building Management
Building Automation Systems
Installation, Programming, Commissioning, Retrofits and Repair; Rasmussen Mechanical Services’ temperature control services division provides customers with innovative solutions in building automation systems. From new builds to retrofits, our consultative approach to building automation service (BAS) can maximize energy efficiency and system performance. Rasmussen Mechanical Services’ temperature controls technicians deliver:
- Web-Accessible Equipment Performance Reporting
- Remote Equipment Monitoring
- Alarm Notifications For Critical Environments
- Remote Diagnostic And On-Site Support
- LEED Certified Buildings
- Increased Equipment Efficiency
- Lower System Operating Costs
What’s a BAS System?
A BAS system is most frequently used to describe when technology is integrated with your mechanical devices. This integration can make managing equipment easier and help control temperature, air-flow, air-quality and humidity. This integration can also often result in significant savings over the course of a facilities’ life. These systems are installed on dampers, fans, Air conditioning and heating units, space temperature units, etc.
By installing a BAS System you will have precise control over your mechanical equipment, often from a single panel. Our team has extensive knowledge of the industry, and we offer a wide range of building automation system (BAS) services, including:
- BAS Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- BAS Training
- Control System Optimization
Temperature Controls Brochure
Download our brochure to see how we can improve your energy efficiency.
Temperature Control Services Division
When you work with Rasmussen Mechanical Services, you’re working with a family owned business who has over 200 technicians and 50 years of experience. With 27/7 service and ground-up design and installation, Rasmussen Mechanical is the right choice for all your building automation system needs. Our temperature controls division offers a complete system of options, including:
- 24/7 support from Honeywell AX-Certified technicians and engineers
- Tridium certified contractor
- Software and hardware system design and engineering
- Device installation, programming, and commissioning
- Legacy system support (retro-commissioning & retrofits)
- Cost-Effective remote system diagnostics, and service dispatch
- Integration of multiple manufacturer components
See the Service in Action
Project Spotlight: Plumrose USA
The major components included the boiler and mechanical rooms, process, steam, hot water piping, and HVAC equipment; air handlers, chillers, energy recovery units, mini-splits, and roof-top units.
Demand Control Ventilation (For Dummies!)
As the name implies Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) looks at the demand for ventilation using sensors and supplies the outside air as needed.
HVAC PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
Find out how to increase the life of your system with this HVAC preventative maintenance checklist!
BOILER MAINTENANCE CHECKLISTS AND LOGS
Our boiler log and checklist will help you save energy and keep ensure your boiler is running efficiently.