Boiler Repair & Code Services
Quality Repair & Pressure Vessel Maintenance
Meet Standards, Surpass Expectations
Rasmussen Mechanical Services’ Boiler Repair and Code Services Division has delivered quality services and repairs to customers for decades. We began as CG Johnson Boiler Company in 1915 and continue to provide code welding, retubing, refractory and burner service for the institutional and industrial market. We hold R, S, H, U and PP stamps and employ expert certified welders to ensure we can perform an array of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Code Services and National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) repairs. Our team provides:
- Boiler tube replacement and repair
- Partial or complete water leg and staybolt replacement
- Tubesheet/furnace repair or replacement
- Shell, drum and header repair
- Vessel nozzles and openings installation/replacement
- ASME pressure vessel and power piping fabrication
- Refractory repair/replacement
- Non-destructive examination and integrity analysis
- Heat exchanger, economizer, chiller and non-fired vessel repair/replacement
- Annual inspection assistance
- Section I, IV or VIII Alterations
Boiler Repair Brochure
Download our brochure to learn how Rasmussen Mechanical Services’ certifications and expertise in boiler repair and code services can help your facility reduce waste.
We Focus on Your Savings
Our clients are our family, which means we want to see you save. Boiler/pressure vessel maintenance is pivotal in reducing waste and operating costs. With our services, you receive:
- Reduced unscheduled downtime
- Increased steam system efficiency
- 24/7 Emergency response
- Supplemental boiler operator training
- Fully code compliant services and repairs
- Boiler inspection assistance
Project Spotlight: Everett Elementary School
Read how Rasmussen Mechanical Services repaired a leaking boiler for Everett Elementary School.
Wonder What We Can Do?
If you’re looking for responsive and knowledgeable boiler repair and code services, fill out the form below and a Rasmussen Mechanical Services’ expert will contact you.