Mechanical Services for Educational Facilities
How can Rasmussen help?
Summer is you’re to relax, but for others, this is the time when you’re working your hardest. After all, there’s so much to get done to be ready for the next school year.
An adequately maintained campus that sticks to a structured maintenance plan and budget will significantly impact the efficiency, comfort, and safety of your school, while also setting your buildings up for long-term reliability.
We provide many solutions to help you not only maintain your equipment but also repair any issues that happen unexpectedly. Our mechanical services for schools include:
- Heat pump replacement
- Coils in air handlers
- Water pumps
- Heat recovery wheels
- Ductwork for exhaust
- Filter changes
- Unit preventative maintenance
- Coil cleaning
- System retro-commissioning
- Pool unit service, repair, and replacement
- Chiller cleaning and service
- Building control tuning, upgrades, and retrofits
- Planned Maintenance contracts available for the best pricing.
Our mechanical services for schools also include equipment Service, Installation, or Repair including:
- Boilers – Heat Exchangers, Chillers, Pressure Vessels, and Cooling Towers
- Heat Pumps, Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Split Systems, and Air Handlers
- Pumps, Fans, Air Compressors, Valves, and Regulators
- Filters, Air Coils, and Exhaust Heat Recovery Wheels
- Exhaust Hoods for Kitchens, Kilns, or Shops
- Burner Tune and Boiler Control Upgrades and Burner Retrofit
- Pool Units
See the Service in Action
Below is a list of some of our recent Education facility projects which display our commitment to quality service first hand.